Aficio 2027Cartridge prices starting at $21.95
Sturdy design and improved versatility combines to make up the Ricoh Aficio 2027. It offers high-speed printing of up to 27 pages per minute, and comes with power-saving sleep modes for increased energy efficiency. Sophisticated copy and scan features also ensure more office tasks are covered. But you'll need high-performing replacement toner cartridges for the job, and you'll find them at Inkjets.com. We have our top-selling Ricoh 885288 (Type 2120D) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge. This option allows you to print and copy more with its awesome 11000-page yield, while creating superior, vivid monochrome output at a reasonable price. It also comes with our solid warranty coverage for your protection. Shop now and enjoy up to 28% discount, plus free shipping on orders over $30.
Shop Cartridges for Aficio 2027
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Don't sweat toner cartridge replacement for your Ricoh Aficio 2027. Just follow this quick, handy guide:
- Open the front cover of your machine.
- Raise the green lever, push on it, and then pull the cartridge holder out gently.
- Push the used toner cartridge back to lift its top part, then pull it out of the holder.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Shake the new cartridge from side to side up to six times to evenly distribute the toner.
- Remove the outer cap from the new toner cartridge.
- Place the new cartridge into the holder, then pull its top forward.
- Push on the green lever until it clicks, then press down on it.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
This refers to the expected number of printed pages your toner cartridge can produce. However, the amount you'll get is actually influenced by several factors, including the settings of your Ricoh Aficio 2027, how often you use it, the complexity of the document, and the type of paper you're using.
How do compatible toner cartridges benefit me?
Our Ricoh 885288 (Type 2120D) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge comes with impressive page yield and can deliver sharp, high-quality print results. In fact, this cartridge can rival even its more popular counterparts, but will remain within your budget.
Is there a difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Yep. Toner cartridges are used in laser printers. Ink cartridges, on the other hand, are used in inkjet printers.