Ricoh MP 2550SPF Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $12.95
The Ricoh MP 2550SPF replaces the MP 2510 model. It comes with printing, scanning, copying, and faxing capabilities, so it eliminates the inconvenience of having to operate four separate devices. Documents are also easier and faster to produce, thanks to its 25 ppm print and copy speeds and powerful 466 MHz processor. If you want to get the same 11,000-page yield without paying much, then get the more affordable Ricoh 885288 (Type 2120D) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge here at Inkjets.com. Your 100% satisfaction is guaranteed and shipping is done the same day on available orders placed before 3:00 PM PST Monday to Friday. Shop risk-free here now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
In order to replace the toner cartridge on the Ricoh MP 2550SPF, refer to the basic steps below:
- Ensure that the front cover of your Ricoh printer is open before raising the toner holder lever.
- Remove the empty toner cartridge. You can do this by pushing the green lever.
- Slide the new cartridge out of the wrapper. Don't forget to peel off its protective tape and sticker.
- Put the toner cartridge inside the MP 2550SPF. You can secure it into place by pushing down the green lever.
- Close the front cover and you're done!
Frequently Asked Questions
Why would you recommend getting a new Ricoh MP 2550SPF toner cartridge when prints start to appear lighter than usual?
We recommend getting a new Ricoh toner cartridge when the prints look lighter because this means the existing cartridge is nearing the end of its life. Having a new cartridge on hand helps avoid printing and copying downtime or delays.
Can you ship my order internationally?
No. We only ship to the US, its territories, and US military/diplomatic addresses.
My order is below $30. How much is the shipping fee if my location is in continental US?
Continental US orders below $30 require a minimal shipping fee of $3.95.