Ricoh MP 2553 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $17.95
The Ricoh MP 2553 is an ideal all-in-one machine for small office environments, thanks to its space-saving and eco-friendly design. It can print on a variety of media sizes including 11"" x 17"" and A3 at speeds of up to 25 pages per minute with maximum print resolution of 600 x 600 dpi. Standard paper capacity is 1,100 sheets, expandable up to 3,150 sheets. Buy the Ricoh 885288 (Type 2120D) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge at 28% off here at Inkjets.com. It is backed by a money-back guarantee for your total satisfaction. Contact us today if you need assistance in placing your order.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's an easy guide to help you replace the toner cartridge on the Ricoh MP 2553:
- Begin by opening the front cover.
- Select the cartridge that needs replacement. Then, pull it toward you and out of the holder.
- Pull out all packaging material used to cover the cartridge. Discard it along with the old cartridge.
- Rock the cartridge horizontally several times.
- Take the protective cap out of the toner cartridge prior to the installation.
- Once you've aligned the toner cartridge with the tracks inside the holder, push it forward until it latches into position
- Push the green lever. Then, lower the toner holder lever of the MP 2553.
- Once you're finished, close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just installed the compatible Ricoh toner cartridge, but why is my Ricoh MP 2553 still shows a low toner level?
If you've just installed the compatible Ricoh toner cartridge but still get a low toner alert, it's most likely that the cartridge is not installed correctly. Slowly go through the installation steps again. If the same problem persists, let us know by calling or sending us a direct message through chat so we can assist you.
Do you have a warranty?
Yes. A standard 1-year warranty comes with your compatible Ricoh toner cartridge purchase. If you encounter any issues with our compatible product within a year of purchase, we will replace it free of charge.
When will you ship my order?
We usually ship orders the same day if the product is in stock and placed before 3:00 PM PST Monday to Friday.