Ricoh Gestetner DSm660 TonerCartridge prices starting at $39.95
Shop Cartridges for Gestetner DSm660
How to Replace Cartridge(s)"
Don't sweat toner cartridge replacement for your Ricoh Gestetner DSm660. Just follow these simple steps:
- Open the front cover.
- Pull out the lever under the used toner cartridge 90 degrees toward you.
- Lift the green lever and gently pull the used cartridge out of the holder.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its protective bag. Gently shake the new cartridge horizontally up to six times to spread the toner inside evenly.
- Take the outer cap off the new cartridge.
- Position the new toner cartridge with its holder, then push it in until the green lever clicks.
- Place the lever back under the installed cartridge, then close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does page yield mean?
This refers to the number of printed pages your toner cartridge create—but it's a number that may vary due to several important factors. These include the resolution settings of your Ricoh Gestetner DSm660, how often you use it, the complexity of the document, and the type of paper you're using.
Is it a better idea to choose toner cartridges with high page yield?
Yes, more so if you're using the printer fairly often for high-volume print or copy jobs. To ensure you won't run out of toner anytime soon, get our Ricoh 885400 (Type 6110D) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge. It allows you to print more with its 43000-page yield, but at an affordable price
How soon do I get my compatible toner cartridges?
No long waiting involved because Inkjets.com offers fast delivery and same-day shipping for orders completed by 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays."