Ricoh Lanier LD255 TonerCartridge prices starting at $39.95
Shop Cartridges for Lanier LD255
- Special Price $39.95 As low as $33.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Ricoh Lanier LD255, simply follow these steps:
- Pull open access panel.
- Twist the handle on cartridge lock to the unlock position.
- Push the release button.
- Pull cartridge tray straight out.
- Push the old toner cartridge back a bit to give it room to slide out front end first. Set aside old toner cartridge properly to prevent accidental toner spills.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Shake the new toner cartridge to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Twist cap off the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the cartridge tray, back end first. Push it back a bit to give it room to slide in the front end. Make sure the front end is fitted snugly into the cartridge tray.
- Push the cartridge tray back into the machine.
- Twist the handle on the cartridge lock to the lock position.
- Close the access panel.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I store replacement toner cartridges?
Simply keep them in their packages sealed in a cool, dry place until they are to be used and our replacement Ricoh 885400 (Type 6110D) Compatible Black Toner Cartridges for the Ricoh Lanier LD255 will stay in good working condition for up to two years.
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Keep toner cartridges level and avoid unnecessarily shaking them to prevent toner spills. If you get toner on your skin or clothes, wash it off with COLD water. Never use hot water as the heat will permanently set the toner.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked.