Ricoh Lanier LD255SP TonerCartridge prices starting at $39.95
Shop Cartridges for Lanier LD255SP
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Ricoh Lanier LD255SP, simply follow these steps:
- Pull open access panel.
- Twist the handle on cartridge lock to the unlock position.
- Push the release button.
- Pull cartridge tray straight out.
- Push the old toner cartridge back a bit to give it room to slide out front end first. Set aside old toner cartridge properly to prevent accidental toner spills.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Shake the new toner cartridge to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Twist cap off the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the cartridge tray, back end first. Push it back a bit to give it room to slide in the front end. Make sure the front end is fitted snugly into the cartridge tray.
- Push the cartridge tray back into the machine.
- Twist the handle on the cartridge lock to the lock position.
- Close the access panel.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Of course! Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages and to keep them in a cool, dry place. Stored properly, our replacement Ricoh 885400 (Type 6110D) Compatible Black Toner Cartridges for the Ricoh Lanier LD255SP will stay in good condition for up to two years.
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.
What's the difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are designed for use with laser printers and copiers while ink cartridges are made for inkjet machines.