Ricoh Lanier LD260 TonerCartridge prices starting at $39.95
Shop Cartridges for Lanier LD260
- Special Price $39.95 As low as $33.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Ricoh Lanier LD260, just follow these steps:
- Pull open access panel.
- Twist the handle on cartridge lock to the unlock position.
- Push the release button.
- Pull cartridge tray straight out.
- Push the old toner cartridge back a bit to give it room to slide out front end first. Set aside old toner cartridge properly to prevent accidental toner spills.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Shake the new toner cartridge to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Twist cap off the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the cartridge tray, back end first. Push it back a bit to give it room to slide in the front end. Make sure the front end is fitted snugly into the cartridge tray.
- Push the cartridge tray back into the machine.
- Twist the handle on the cartridge lock to the lock position.
- Close the access panel.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that replacement cartridges for the Ricoh Lanier LD260 can produce and can be used to calculate for overall cost per page.
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Of course! Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages and to keep them in a cool, dry place. Stored properly, our Ricoh 885400 (Type 6110D) Compatible Black Toner Cartridges will stay in good condition for up to two years.
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.