Ricoh Lanier LD528C TonerCartridge prices starting at $38.95
Shop Cartridges for Lanier LD528C
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
You can replace the toner cartridge on the Ricoh Lanier LD528C in just minutes. Here's how.
- Verify if the front cover of your machine is open.
- Pull the empty toner cartridge out. Set it aside for recycling.
- Unwrap the new cartridge.
- Remove the protective sticker and transparent tape.
- Slide the toner cartridge into the LD528C.
- Once you're done with the installation, close the front cover.
- Send a print job if you wish to check the quality of the replacement cartridge.
Frequently Asked Questions
The newly installed compatible toner cartridge is not recognized by the Ricoh Lanier LD528C. What to do?
If your Lanier LD528C won't recognize the newly installed compatible cartridge, check if the cartridge is installed correctly or if the protective tape is removed. Take the cartridge out of the printer, remove the protective tape if necessary, and then reinstall it, making sure it clicks into place before you close the printer.
Can I get free shipping to the contiguous US with my Ricoh 841278 (841422) Compatible Magenta Toner Cartridge order?
Yes, definitely! Our compatible Ricoh 841278 (841422) is above $30, so shipping to the contiguous US is on us.
Do you accept PayPal payments?
Yes, we do. After adding the item to your cart, just look for the PayPal button at checkout.