Ricoh Lanier LD550C TonerCartridge prices starting at $50.95
Shop Cartridges for Lanier LD550C
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are 6 easy steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the Ricoh Lanier LD550C:
- Open the cover board, which is located on the right side of the printer, by holding both sides.
- Remove the used toner cartridge from the printer.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of the package and gently shake it firmly five to six times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Slide the new toner cartridge into the empty slot and push it in as far as it will go until it clicks into place.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 if you need to replace other empty toner cartridges.
- Close the cover board.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do if toner gets on my clothing while replacing the toner cartridge on my Ricoh Lanier LD550C?
If toner gets on your clothing, you must wash it off immediately with cold water. Never use warm water because this sets the toner permanently on the clothing instead of removing the stain.
How much do I pay for shipping if my location is not within the 48 contiguous states?
For orders shipping to US non-contiguous states, a shipping fee of $24.99 will apply.
Do you ship orders on Saturdays?
Yes. But, we only ship via USPS on Saturdays, excluding any national holiday weekends.