Ricoh Lanier LDC 425c TonerCartridge prices starting at $37.95
Shop Cartridges for Lanier LDC 425c
How to Replace Cartridge(s)"
Follow this basic guide if you need to replace the toner cartridge on the Ricoh Lanier LDC 425C:
- The first thing that you need to do is to open the front cover.
- Press down the used toner cartridge until it is released. Afterwards, remove it completely.
- Carefully lift the cartridge straight out of the Ricoh Lanier unit.
- You can choose to recycle or discard the cartridge in accordance with your local regulations.
- Peel off every packaging material used to protect the replacement cartridge.
- Always remember to rock the cartridge for the toner distribution.
- Lower the toner cartridge firmly into the machine until it latches into position.
- Close the front cover. The LDC425C is now available for regular use.
Frequently Asked Questions
When do I replace the old Ricoh Lanier LDC 425C toner cartridge?
You must replace the old Ricoh toner cartridge when the alert message indicating an empty cartridge appears on the display.
Do you offer free shipping to the continental US?
Yes. When you meet the minimum purchase requirement of $30, you get free shipping to the continental US.
What are your payment methods?
Our accepted payment methods are credit cards, PayPal, checks, and money orders."