Ricoh Savin 2560 TonerCartridge prices starting at $39.95
Shop Cartridges for Savin 2560
- Special Price $39.95 As low as $33.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
By following these steps, you will be able to replace the toner cartridge on the Ricoh Savin 2560:
- To start, open the front cover of your Savin 2560.
- There's a handle on the machine. Raise it, and then pull out the old toner cartridge.
- Follow your local regulations in discarding or recycling the cartridge.
- Open the bag for the replacement cartridge. Then, slide the cartridge out.
- Insert the toner cartridge into the machine.
- Once the cartridge is secured, lower the handle followed by the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
When do I order a replacement Ricoh Savin 2560 toner cartridge?
You must order a replacement Ricoh toner cartridge when you start getting poor-quality prints or when a low toner alert message appears on the display.
Is your Ricoh 885400 (Type 6110D) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge covered by a warranty?
Yes. Our Compatible Ricoh 885400 is covered by a one-year warranty against defects. If you encounter any issues within a year of purchase, let us know and we will replace it with a new one, no questions asked.
Should I pay for shipping the Compatible Ricoh 885400 to the continental US?
No, since the Compatible Ricoh 885400 costs above $30. Shipping fee is on us, so that's extra savings to you!