Ricoh Savin 2575 TonerCartridge prices starting at $39.95
Shop Cartridges for Savin 2575
- Special Price $39.95 As low as $33.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Refer to the easy guide below if you need to replace the toner cartridge on the Ricoh Savin 2575:
- You must open the front cover of the 2575.
- Pull the handle up in releasing the used toner cartridge.
- Prepare the new cartridge. Take it out of its wrapper.
- Place the toner cartridge inside the Ricoh Savin machine.
- Make sure that the cartridge is secured. To do this, lower the handle until you hear an audible click.
- Close the front cover. Your device is now available for daily use.
Frequently Asked Questions
I got a blank page even after installing a compatible toner cartridge into the Ricoh Savin 2575. What to do?
When you get a blank page, it means the new compatible toner cartridge is installed improperly. Remove the cartridge and follow the same installation steps above. Make sure the cartridge is locked into place before you close the machine.
Will I get the same 43,000 page yield with the Ricoh 885400 (Type 6110D) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge?
Yes. Our Compatible Ricoh 885400 delivers the same 43,000 pages at 5% coverage. If you print mostly graphics or bold text, you may get fewer pages than the estimated number.
Do you have a warranty?
Yes. All OEM products are covered by a 30-day warranty, while Inkjets brand toner cartridges, including the Compatible Ricoh 885400 (Type 6110D), are covered by a 1-year warranty.