Ricoh Savin 4075SP TonerCartridge prices starting at $39.95
Shop Cartridges for Savin 4075SP
- Special Price $39.95 As low as $33.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's an easy guide to help you replace the toner cartridge on the Ricoh Savin 4075SP:
- Verify if the printer's front cover is open.
- Lift the handle to release the used toner cartridge.
- Slide the cartridge out of the Ricoh Savin machine. Recycle it according to your local regulations.
- Pull the new cartridge out of the plastic bag. Peel off its transparent tape and protective sticker.
- Align the toner cartridge with the grooves inside the 4075SP. Then, push it forward until it snaps into position.
- Press the handle until the cartridge is secured.
- Close the front cover once you're done.
Frequently Asked Questions
The copies are too light. Does this mean I have to replace the Ricoh Savin 4075SP toner cartridge soon?
Yes, that's most likely. When the copies are too light, it means the toner cartridge is almost empty. But it can also mean the image density is too light. Try adjusting the image density.
The Ricoh 885400 (Type 6110D) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge costs above $30. Do I get free shipping?
Yes. Just include a US continental address as your shipping location to get free shipping.
Can I pay using a check?
Yes. You may use a check in paying for your mail-in order.