Ricoh Savin 9922 TonerCartridge prices starting at $19.95
Shop Cartridges for Savin 9922
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
The step-by-step guide below will help you to replace the toner cartridge on the Ricoh Savin 9922:
- Check if the front cover is open. Afterwards, raise the green holder.
- Press the green lever to release the holder.
- Slowly pull the empty toner cartridge out of the holder.
- Rock the cartridge back and forth until the toner is evenly distributed.
- Take the black cap out of the cartridge. Keep the inner cap untouched while doing so.
- Push the toner cartridge into the 9922.
- Return the holder back to its original place, and then lower the green lever.
- Close the front cover. Your Ricoh Savin machine is now ready to print!
Frequently Asked Questions
When the Ricoh Savin 9922 is low on toner, up to how many copies can it still make?
The Ricoh Savin 9922 can still make at least 50 copies when it starts to run low on toner.
Why should I not turn the switch off when adding toner into the Savin 9922?
You should not turn off the power switch when adding toner into the Savin 9922 because it can clear the settings.
What is the shelf life of the Ricoh 885400 (Type 6110D) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge?
The shelf life of the Compatible Ricoh 885400 is 24 to 36 months.