Savin 9922Cartridge prices starting at $22.95
Get a maximum resolution of 1200 dpi in every print with the Ricoh Savin 9922. This high-quality digital imaging system can print at speeds of up to 27 pages per minute and can connect to a network and work as a shared device. It also offers other functions such as copying, scanning, and faxing. Save big on a replacement Ricoh Savin 9922 toner cartridge here at Inkjets.com. You can enjoy up to 42% discount on our Ricoh 885400 (Type 6110D) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge with free shipping to the contiguous US. A full-year warranty also comes with this purchase, so what else would you need? Shop now!
Shop Cartridges for Savin 9922
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
The step-by-step guide below will help you to replace the toner cartridge on the Ricoh Savin 9922:
- Check if the front cover is open. Afterwards, raise the green holder.
- Press the green lever to release the holder.
- Slowly pull the empty toner cartridge out of the holder.
- Rock the cartridge back and forth until the toner is evenly distributed.
- Take the black cap out of the cartridge. Keep the inner cap untouched while doing so.
- Push the toner cartridge into the 9922.
- Return the holder back to its original place, and then lower the green lever.
- Close the front cover. Your Ricoh Savin machine is now ready to print!
Frequently Asked Questions
When the Ricoh Savin 9922 is low on toner, up to how many copies can it still make?
The Ricoh Savin 9922 can still make at least 50 copies when it starts to run low on toner.
Why should I not turn the switch off when adding toner into the Savin 9922?
You should not turn off the power switch when adding toner into the Savin 9922 because it can clear the settings.
What is the shelf life of the Ricoh 885400 (Type 6110D) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge?
The shelf life of the Compatible Ricoh 885400 is 24 to 36 months.