Savin 9927Cartridge prices starting at $22.95
The Ricoh Savin 9927 is a reliable and trustworthy photocopier. It helps ensure those basic copying tasks are completed on time and with excellent results. But just like any machine, this requires maintenance too. And one important maintenance task that you must do is to replace the low or empty toner cartridge with a new one. Inkjets is a proud retailer of high-quality but more affordable Ricoh toner cartridges and other printer supplies. For your Savin 9927, we offer the Ricoh 885208 (Type 2110D) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge at up to 40% discount with a full-year, money-back guarantee for your total peace of mind. Should you have any questions, feel free to reach us via call, chat, or email. Our friendly customer service representatives will be glad to assist you.
Shop Cartridges for Savin 9927
- Ricoh 885208 (Type 2110D) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge 11,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
It's easy to replace the toner cartridge on the Ricoh Savin 9927. Here's how:
- Open the top cover, and then lift up the green toner holder.
- The green holder should be pulled out to remove the holder from the Savin 9927.
- Take the used toner cartridge out of the holder. Follow your local regulations in recycling it.
- Open the bag for the replacement cartridge, and then pull the cartridge out.
- Twist the protective cap off the cartridge.
- Start the installation. Push the toner cartridge inside until you hear it click into position.
- Replace the toner holder, and then close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is it not a good idea to incinerate used Ricoh Savin 9927 toner cartridges?
You must not incinerate used Ricoh toner cartridges because even if the machine says it's empty, there's actually a small amount of toner left inside the cartridge. And this remaining amount of toner might ignite when the cartridge is exposed to an open flame.
Can I still make a few copies even if the copier says it has low toner supply?
Yes. You can still make approximately 50 copies even with a low toner supply, but good copy quality is not guaranteed. Replace the old cartridge with a new one first if you want to ensure high copy quality.
How much is the shipping charge to the continental US if I purchase your Ricoh 885208 (Type 2110D) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge?
Our Compatible Ricoh 885208 (Type 2110D) costs below $30, so the shipping charge to the continental US is $3.95.