Ricoh Savin 9927 TonerCartridge prices starting at $19.95
Shop Cartridges for Savin 9927
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
It's easy to replace the toner cartridge on the Ricoh Savin 9927. Here's how:
- Open the top cover, and then lift up the green toner holder.
- The green holder should be pulled out to remove the holder from the Savin 9927.
- Take the used toner cartridge out of the holder. Follow your local regulations in recycling it.
- Open the bag for the replacement cartridge, and then pull the cartridge out.
- Twist the protective cap off the cartridge.
- Start the installation. Push the toner cartridge inside until you hear it click into position.
- Replace the toner holder, and then close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is it not a good idea to incinerate used Ricoh Savin 9927 toner cartridges?
You must not incinerate used Ricoh toner cartridges because even if the machine says it's empty, there's actually a small amount of toner left inside the cartridge. And this remaining amount of toner might ignite when the cartridge is exposed to an open flame.
Can I still make a few copies even if the copier says it has low toner supply?
Yes. You can still make approximately 50 copies even with a low toner supply, but good copy quality is not guaranteed. Replace the old cartridge with a new one first if you want to ensure high copy quality.
How much is the shipping charge to the continental US if I purchase your Ricoh 885208 (Type 2110D) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge?
Our Compatible Ricoh 885208 (Type 2110D) costs below $30, so the shipping charge to the continental US is $3.95.