Ricoh Savin C4040 TonerCartridge prices starting at $50.95
Shop Cartridges for Savin C4040
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow the simple steps below to replace the toner cartridge on the Ricoh Savin C4040:
- Open the front cover of the C4040.
- Pull out the empty toner cartridge slowly.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the box. Then, hold it in the middle and gently shake it five or six times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Check the orientation of the new toner cartridge and carefully slide it into the printer until it stops.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 if you need to replace other empty toner cartridges.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I ordered the wrong toner cartridge for my Ricoh Savin C4040. Can I cancel my order?
Yes, you may cancel your order if the order is not yet out for shipping.
The printed image is faded over the entire page. What to do?
If the printed image is faded, it's most likely that the [Toner saving] mode is selected in the printer driver settings. You may deselect it to achieve normal print results.
Is your free shipping offer available to all shipping locations in the US?
No. Our free shipping offer is only available to orders shipping to the 48 contiguous states.