Ricoh SLP27 TonerCartridge prices starting at $19.95
Shop Cartridges for SLP27
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
With this basic step-by-step guide, you will be able to replace the toner cartridge on the Ricoh SLP27:
- First, open the front cover of your Ricoh Aficio copier. Afterwards, lift up the green holder.
- Remove the empty toner cartridge from the holder.
- Open the protective bag, and then pull out the replacement cartridge.
- Be sure to shake the cartridge back and forth for the toner distribution.
- Twist the protective cap off the cartridge before you insert it into the SLP27.
- Push the toner cartridge forward until it makes a click sound. Then, place the cartridge holder back to its original position.
- Close the front cover once you're finished.
Frequently Asked Questions
I need to print a few more pages. Can I do that even if my Ricoh SLP27 is running low on toner?
Yes. When your Ricoh SLP27 starts running low on toner, you can still print at least 50 pages before the print quality totally deteriorates. Prepare a replacement toner cartridge during this time and install it once the print quality becomes unacceptable.
How much is the shipping charge on orders below $30 and shipping to the contiguous US?
The shipping charge on orders below $30 and shipping to the contiguous US is $3.95.
Are your compatible Ricoh toner cartridges covered by a warranty?
Yes. Our compatible Ricoh toner cartridges are covered by a full-year warranty with money-back guarantee, so you can buy with confidence!