SLP32Cartridge prices starting at $22.99
Shop Cartridges for SLP32
- Ricoh 885208 (Type 2110D) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge 11,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these simple steps if you need to replace the toner cartridge on the Ricoh SLP32:
- You must open the front cover before you raise the green holder.
- Press the toner lever, and the slide the empty toner cartridge out of the Ricoh unit.
- Remove the new cartridge from its protective packaging.
- Don't forget to distribute the toner by rocking the cartridge several times.
- Before you start the installation, remove the protective cap from the cartridge.
- Make sure that the cartridge is correctly installed by pushing it forward.
- Once you've replaced the toner holder, close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to replace the Ricoh SLP32 toner cartridge immediately when the toner supply gets low?
Not necessarily. You can still print up to 50 pages even with a low toner level. But if you need to print more than this number, you may replace the existing cartridge with a new one to avoid printing interruptions.
Why should I buy the Compatible Ricoh 885208 (Type 2110D) Black Toner Cartridge?
Our Compatible Ricoh 885208 (Type 2110D) can give you more savings while delivering the same number of pages and high print quality.
How can I get free shipping?
To get free shipping, your order subtotal must be $30 or above and the order must be shipped to the continental US. You may combine your order to reach the minimum purchase requirement of $30.