Samsung CLX-2160N Toner
Shop Cartridges for CLX-2160N
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's a basic step-by-step guide that will help you in replacing the toner cartridge on the Samsung CLP-326:
- You first need to open the toner access door.
- Pull the empty toner cartridge out of the Samsung printer. Follow your local regulations in recycling it.
- Unbox the new cartridge, and then slide it into the machine.
- Make sure that the cartridge is completely seated before you close the toner access door.
- Turn on your Samsung CLP-326, and then run a test page if necessary.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I really have to replace the Samsung CLP-326 toner cartridge if the printouts are lighter than usual?
Yes. Lighter than usual printouts often indicate a cartridge that's near the end of its service life. You may redistribute the remaining toner inside the cartridge to maximize its life, but be sure to get a new cartridge soon.
Can I get free shipping to Alaska?
No. Our free shipping offer is available only on orders $30 and up and shipping to the contiguous US. Orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and other non-contiguous states require $24.99 for shipping.
Will I get more savings if I buy compatible ink and toner cartridges in bulk?
Yes. Bulk orders have special pricing. Kindly contact us to know the exact details on bulk orders.