Samsung ML-1610 Toner
Shop Cartridges for ML-1610
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Install a new toner cartridge in your Samsung ML-1610 printer by following this quick, useful guide:
- Pull the front cover toward you to open it.
- Reach in and grasp the empty toner cartridge by the handle, and then pull it out of the device.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Make sure to take off the paper covering the cartridge, as well.
- Roll the new cartridge gently up to six times to properly distribute the toner.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer until it snaps into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are compatible toner cartridges really a great option?
They are perfect for those looking for more cost-effective solutions to their printing needs. For instance, our Samsung ML-1610D2 Compatible Black Toner Cartridge allows for safe and seamless performance with your Samsung ML-1610, and will keep its warranty intact. It's affordable, but won't compromise the sharp and vivid print quality you've come to expect.
Any details on product warranty?
The compatible toner cartridges offered by Inkjets.com come with a premier 1-year warranty, full money-back guarantee and free returns for your greater peace of mind.
Is there a difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are used in laser printers like the Samsung ML-1610. Ink cartridges, on the other hand, are used in inkjet printers.