Samsung ML-1615 Toner
Shop Cartridges for ML-1615
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Samsung ML-1615, simply follow these steps:
- Open the paper tray cover.
- Open the cartridge access cover.
- Hold the old toner cartridge to be replaced by the handle and pull it out to remove it from the machine. Set aside old toner cartridge properly to prevent accidental toner stains.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Shake the new toner cartridge gently to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Hold the new toner cartridge by the handle and align it with the grooves inside the machine.
- Insert the new toner cartridge, pushing it in until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge access door.
- Close the paper tray cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Of course! All Samsung ML-1610D2 Compatible Black Toner Cartridges from Inkjets.com are thoroughly checked to ensure quality. They are guaranteed compatible with the Samsung ML-1615 and won't void the printer's warranty.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured toner cartridges?
Remanufactured toner cartridges let you save on costs without compromising your desired printing quality. They also support recycling efforts, making them good for the environment.
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
If you are replacing a toner cartridge immediately after the printer was in use, avoid reaching in too far into the machine when removing the cartridge as the adjacent fusing area might be hot.