Samsung ML-1620 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $27.95
Great for small offices and businesses, the Samsung ML-1620 is straightforward in form and function, making it easy to use everyday and integrate into any work setup. It is also efficient to operate and supports flexible paper handling, allowing you to use a range of paper options to address your specific printing requirements.
Available replacement toner cartridges for the Samsung ML-1620 include Samsung ML-1610D2 Compatible Black Toner Cartridges. These replacement toner cartridges are rated to yield up to about 3,000 pages and come with more than 45% off in discounts.
Shop today! All orders $30 and up are eligible for free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Samsung ML-1620, simply follow these easy steps:
- Open the paper tray cover.
- Open the cartridge access cover.
- Hold the old toner cartridge to be replaced by the handle and pull it out to remove it from the machine. Set aside old toner cartridge properly to prevent accidental toner stains.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Shake the new toner cartridge gently to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Hold the new toner cartridge by the handle and align it with the grooves inside the machine.
- Insert the new toner cartridge, pushing it in until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge access door.
- Close the paper tray cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I store replacement toner cartridges?
Simply keep them in their packages sealed in a cool, dry place until they are to be used and our replacement Samsung ML-1610D2 Compatible Black Toner Cartridges for the Samsung ML-1620 will stay in good working condition for up to two years.
Are there precautions to replacing toner cartridges?
To prevent damaging the printer due to static electricity, do not touch the electrodes on the machine near the drum unit assembly. Adjacent components will be hot if you're replacing a cartridge right after use, so be careful about touching other parts of the machine.
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.