Samsung ML-1625 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $27.95
The Samsung ML-1625 is ideal for small offices and businesses, a dependable printing partner designed to not just produce fast, quality prints but to be tough enough as well to address even the most demanding printing requirements. Still, it is easy to use, supporting flexible paper handling so you can use a range of paper types and sizes.
Available replacement toner cartridges for the Samsung ML-1625 include Samsung ML-1610D2 Compatible Black Toner Cartridges. These replacement toner cartridges are rated to yield up to about 3,000 pages and come with up to 46% off in discounts.
Shop today! All orders $30 and up are eligible for free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Samsung ML-1625, just follow these easy steps:
- Open the paper tray cover.
- Open the cartridge access cover.
- Hold the old toner cartridge to be replaced by the handle and pull it out to remove it from the machine. Set aside old toner cartridge properly to prevent accidental toner stains.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Shake the new toner cartridge gently to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Hold the new toner cartridge by the handle and align it with the grooves inside the machine.
- Insert the new toner cartridge, pushing it in until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge access door.
- Close the paper tray cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.
How do I store replacement toner cartridges?
Simply keep them in their packages sealed in a cool, dry place until they are to be used and our replacement Samsung ML-1610D2 Compatible Black Toner Cartridges for the Samsung ML-1625 will stay in good working condition for up to two years.
Are there precautions to replacing toner cartridges?
To prevent damaging the printer due to static electricity, do not touch the electrodes on the machine near the drum unit assembly. Adjacent components will be hot if you're replacing a cartridge right after use, so be careful about touching other parts of the machine.