Samsung ML-1660 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $28.95
Designed for the average printer user, the Samsung ML-1660 delivers up to 17 monochrome prints in 60 seconds. It offers a speedy warm-up with a first print out time of less than 8.5 seconds. It delivers excellent print quality at a resolution of up to 1200 x 600 dpi. Plus, it features manual duplexing and it easily fits onto any desktop size. Searching for cheaper replacement Samsung ML-1660 toner cartridges? We've got you covered here at Inkjets. Our large selection of compatible toner cartridges include the Samsung MLT-D104S Compatible Black Toner Cartridge and it's offered at an incredibly low price. This compatible version won't burn a hole in your pocket, so buy one here now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on the Samsung ML-1660:
- Turn your Samsung printer off. Then, wait for a few minutes until it cools down.
- To open the top cover, press down on the lever.
- Hold the handles of the used toner cartridge, and then slide it out of the machine.
- Unpack the replacement cartridge. Grasping its side edges, carefully rock it until the toner is evenly distributed.
- Put the toner cartridge on a flat surface and pull out the paper used to cover it.
- Install the cartridge until it latches into place.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if the Samsung ML-1660 toner cartridge needs a replacement?
When your Samsung ML-1660 already needs a replacement, the toner LED will blink rapidly and a low toner-related message will appear on the display.
If I avail free shipping, how many days will it take for my compatible Samsung toner cartridge to arrive?
Our free shipping offer is via standard USPS ground, which usually takes 3 to 8 business days.
What are the shipping options available at Inkjets?
Our shipping options include USPS ground, UPS 3-day, UPS 2-day, and UPS Overnight.