Samsung ML-1661 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $28.95
Ideal for small offices and businesses, the Samsung ML-1661 offers a dependable printing solution, ensuring all your printing needs are addressed so you can stay on top of your productivity requirements everyday. Easy to use and integrate into any work setup, it also supports flexible paper handling to help you meet your daily needs.
Available replacement toner cartridges for the Samsung ML-1661 include Samsung MLT-D104S Compatible Black Toner Cartridges. They come with discounts of up to 55% off and offer page yields up to about 1,500 pages.
All orders $30 and up are eligible for free shipping. Shop replacement toner cartridges today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Samsung ML-1661 , just follow these steps:
- Open the top cover.
- Grasp the handle on the old toner cartridge to be replaced and pull it out to remove it from the machine.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Hold the new toner cartridge on both sides and thoroughly rock it side to side to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Place the new toner cartridge on a flat surface. Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine.
- Close the top cover. Make sure it is securely closed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there precautions to handling replacement toner cartridges?
Do not touch the imaging drum where a toner cartridge is inserted in to prevent issues with print quality due to fingerprints. Do not expose a toner cartridge as well for more than a few minutes after taking it out of its packaging.
How do I store replacement toner cartridges?
Simply keep them in their packages sealed in a cool, dry place until they are to be used and our replacement Samsung MLT-D104S Compatible Black Toner Cartridges for the Samsung ML-1661 will stay in good working condition for up to two years.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that replacement cartridges can produce and can be used to calculate for overall cost per page.