Samsung ML-1667 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $28.95
Whatever your printing requirements, you can count on the Samsung ML-1667 to provide you with the speed and quality you need for prints that impress each time. Ideal for small offices and businesses, it is also easy to use and supports flexible paper handling while making it convenient for anyone to integrate into any work setup.
Available replacement toner cartridges for the Samsung ML-1666 include Samsung MLT-D104S Compatible Black Toner Cartridges. These replacement cartridges come with discounts of up to 55% off and offer page yields up to about 1,500 pages.
All orders $30 and up are eligible for free shipping. Shop replacement toner cartridges today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the Samsung ML-1666 is simple. Just follow these steps:
- Open the top cover.
- Grasp the handle on the old toner cartridge to be replaced and pull it out to remove it from the machine.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Hold the new toner cartridge on both sides and thoroughly rock it side to side to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Place the new toner cartridge on a flat surface. Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine.
- Close the top cover. Make sure it is securely closed to prevent printing issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All Samsung MLT-D104S Compatible Black Toner Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the Samsung ML-1666 or you get your money back--no questions asked.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that replacement cartridges can produce while in use and can be used as reference for calculating overall cost per page.