Samsung ML-1710B Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $29.95
A personal monochrome laser printer, the Samsung ML-1710B is designed for small offices and businesses looking for a dependable printing solution that boasts not just fast, quality prints but a sleek style as well that can easily complement any work setup. It is also easy to use, offering print speeds up to 17 pages per minute and resolutions up to 600 dpi.
Available replacement toner cartridges for the Samsung ML-1710B include Samsung ML-1710D3 Compatible Black Toner Cartridges. Each replacement toner cartridge comes with more than 40% off in discounts and is rated to yield up to about 3,000 pages.
All orders $30 and up are eligible for free shipping. Shop today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the Samsung ML-1710B, simply follow these easy steps:
- Open the printer cartridge door.
- Grasp the handle on the old toner cartridge to be replaced and pull it out to remove it from the machine.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Hold the new toner cartridge on both sides and thoroughly rock it side to side to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Place the new toner cartridge on a flat surface. Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine.
- Close the printer cartridge door. Make sure it is securely closed to prevent printing issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there precautions to handling replacement toner cartridges?
Do not touch the imaging drum on the toner cartridge to prevent issues with print quality due to fingerprints. Do not expose a toner cartridge as well for more than a few minutes after taking it out of its packaging.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All Samsung ML-1710D3 Compatible Black Toner Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the Samsung ML-1710B or you get your money back--no questions asked.
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Of course! Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages and to keep them in a cool, dry place. Stored properly, our replacement toner cartridges will stay in good condition for up to two years.