ML-1710DCartridge prices starting at $34.99
Shop Cartridges for ML-1710D
- Compatible Samsung ML-1710D3 Toner Cartridge Black 3,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
You can easily and properly install a new toner cartridge in your Samsung ML-1710d by following this useful guide:
- Grasp the front cover and pull it open.
- Push the used toner cartridge down, take it by the handle and then remove it from the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its protective bag.
- Shake the new cartridge gently from side to side to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Grasp the handle of the new toner cartridge, aligning it properly with the printer's opening.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer until it snaps firmly in place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I store my unopened toner cartridges properly?
If you're stocking up on some of our Samsung ML-1710D3 Compatible Black Toner Cartridges, make sure to keep somewhere dry and climate-controlled. You should also avoid exposing them to harsh lighting or gaseous cleaning materials. This way, your cartridges can retain toner composition and quality, making them last longer.
Is there a difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Yep! Toner cartridges are used in laser printers like the Samsung ML-1710d. Ink cartridges, on the other hand, are used in inkjet printers.
How does Inkjets.com protect their customers?
Our top-quality but affordable replacement toner cartridges are covered with an exclusive 1-year warranty, full money-back guarantee and free returns for your protection.