Samsung ML-1750 TonerCartridge prices starting at $29.95
Shop Cartridges for ML-1750
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Almost out of toner? Here's how to replace the old cartridge in your Samsung ML-1750 printer model:
- Grip the front cover, then open it by pulling it toward you.
- Push down on the empty toner cartridge, grasp its handle and then pull it out of the device.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its box and packaging.
- Gently shake the new cartridge from side to side to spread the toner evenly inside.
- Hold the new toner cartridge by the handle, then align it properly with the printer's opening.
- Slide the new toner cartridge into the printer until it is firmly seated inside.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
This refers to the expected number of printed pages a toner cartridge can provide. But the amount you get may vary due to several factors, including the resolution settings of your Samsung ML-1750 printer, how often you use it, the complexity of the document, and the type of paper you use.
Is it better to invest in toner cartridges with high page yield?
If you're using the device often for high-volume print tasks, then yes, definitely. To ensure smoother, uninterrupted printing performance, you should consider our Samsung ML-1710D3 Compatible Black Toner Cartridge, which comes with a superb 3000-page yield.
What about bulk purchases?
Inkjets.com offers lower pricing per unit when you buy our compatible toner cartridges in bulk, allowing for even greater savings.