ML-1910Cartridge prices starting at $26.99
Shop Cartridges for ML-1910
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Avoid long print downtimes by installing a new toner cartridge in your Samsung ML-1910 ASAP. Here's how you do it:
- Open the front cover.
- Grip the handle of the used toner cartridge and remove it from the printer.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its box and packaging.
- Look for the sealing tape at the end of the new cartridge, then pull it completely off.
- Shake the new cartridge slowly up to six times to evenly spread the toner inside.
- Holding the new cartridge by the handle, insert it into the printer opening.
- Guide the new toner cartridge in until it locks into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I extend the shelf life of my unopened toner cartridges?
Making your unopened toner cartridges last longer is easy with proper storage. Just keep them in a dark, dry and climate-controlled space, and make sure this same space is clean and dust-free. To avoid degrading your toner's composition, store them away from gaseous cleaning materials, as well.
Why should I choose Inkjets.com for my compatible toner cartridges?
We offer only high-quality yet cost-effective toner cartridges—but that's not all. These cartridges also come with premier warranty coverage and satisfaction guarantee, allowing for greater peace of mind.
How is Inkjets.com's customer support?
Our friendly and responsive representatives will be more than happy to assist you with the necessary solutions should you have any concerns or not entirely satisfied with your orders.