ML-1915Cartridge prices starting at $26.95
Shop Cartridges for ML-1915
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new toner cartridge in your Samsung ML-1915 printer is simple. Here's a guide to get you started:
- Open the front cover.
- Grasp the handle of the used toner cartridge and pull it out of the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging material.
- Check the sealing tape at the end of the new cartridge, then pull it straight off.
- Shake the new cartridge gently up to six times to distribute the toner evenly inside.
- Holding the new cartridge by its handle, slide it into the printer opening.
- Guide the new toner cartridge in until it is firmly seated inside.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are compatible toner cartridges?
They are new, third-party cartridges that strictly complies with the quality specifications of their compatible printer model. Compatible toner cartridges are designed to work the same way as its authentic versions, making them safe to use with your Samsung ML-1915 printer.
How do compatible toner cartridges benefit me?
Compatible toner cartridges, like our Samsung MLT-D105L Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge can provide superior page yield and razor-sharp, vivid print quality—but won't result in a thinner wallet. With these options, printing more and better is worry-free.
Any details on bulk purchases?
Inkjets.com offers reduced pricing per unit when you buy our compatible toner cartridges in bulk, allowing for considerable savings.