Samsung ML-2010 TonerCartridge prices starting at $21.95
Shop Cartridges for ML-2010
- Special Price $21.95 As low as $17.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new toner cartridge in your Samsung ML-2010 personal printer is worry-free. Here's how:
- Grasp the front cover and open it by pulling it toward you.
- Take the used toner cartridge by the handle and remove it from inside the printer.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge.
- Roll the new cartridge gently up to six times to evenly spread the toner inside.
- Holding it via the handle, align the new toner cartridge properly with its slots.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer, sliding it in until the cartridge snaps into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does page yield mean?
This refers to the number of printed pages a toner cartridge can create—a number that may differ because of several essential factors. These include the settings of your Samsung ML-2010, the complexity of the document, the type of paper you use, and how often you use the printer itself.
Is it better to choose toner cartridges with high page yield?
Yes, most especially if you're using the printer for large print jobs. You should try our Samsung ML-2010D3 Compatible Black Toner Cartridge, which offers page yield in the thousands and allows for smoother, uninterrupted printing.
Do your compatible toner cartridges come with a warranty?
Always! We provide an extra layer of protection to your investment by covering your compatible toner cartridges with an exclusive 1-year warranty, full money-back guarantee, and free returns.