Samsung ML-2150 Toner
Shop Cartridges for ML-2150
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the empty toner cartridge in your Samsung MLT-2150, just follow this quick and handy guide:
- Lift open the top cover.
- Grab the handle of the used toner cartridge and pull it up and out of the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its protective bag.
- Look for the sealing tape at the end of the new cartridge, then pull it straight out.
- Shake the new cartridge gently from side to side to evenly spread the toner inside.
- Hold the new cartridge by its handle and insert it into the printer until it snaps into place.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are compatible toner cartridges safe to use?
No worries! While not branded, compatible toner cartridges ensure safe and seamless performance when used with your Samsung MLT-2150 printer. They will keep the printer warranty intact, as well.
Do your compatible toner cartridges come with a warranty?
Definitely! We have our compatible toner cartridges covered with a premier 1-year warranty, 100% money-back guarantee and simplified return policy for your greater peace of mind.
How soon can I get my remanufactured ink cartridges?
We offer same-day shipping and fast delivery, so you won't be waiting long at all. Just complete your orders before 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays, and we'll box and ship them on the same day.