Samsung ML-2150N Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $72.95
Whether it's a letter-size or A4-size document that you print, you can rely on the Samsung ML-2150N to get it done fast and with up to 1200 dpi resolution. As a matter of fact, this printer can produce as many as 24 A4 documents and 25 letter-size prints in just 60 seconds, so you don't have to wait that long just to accomplish those basic print jobs for the day. And what's good about this printer is that it features automatic duplexing, so it saves you time and paper. Trust only Inkjets when it's time to get a new Samsung ML-2150N toner cartridge. We offer the Samsung ML-2150D8 Compatible Black Toner Cartridge at up to 34% off the cost of its OEM counterpart. Buy one here now and enjoy the savings!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the easy steps to replace the toner cartridge on the Samsung ML-2150N:
- To begin, open the top cover with the use of the handle.
- Remove the old toner cartridge from the ML-2150N. Set it aside for recycling.
- Pull the replacement cartridge out of its wrapper. Make sure to remove its sealing tape.
- Distribute the toner by lightly shaking the cartridge back and forth.
- By using the handle, insert the toner cartridge firmly into the Samsung printer until it locks into place.
- Once you're done with the installation, close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I prevent damage to the new cartridge during the installation process?
You can prevent damage to the new cartridge by keeping it sealed in its packaging while you remove the old cartridge from the Samsung ML-2150N. The toner cartridge may get damaged if it is exposed to light for a longer period of time.
How would I know if I have removed the entire length of the sealing tape from the new toner cartridge?
The sealing tape measures no longer than 50 mm when correctly removed. If you are in doubt, measure the tape you removed to avoid any printing issues later on.
What will happen if the tape was cut when I tried pulling it out of the new toner cartridge?
If the tape was cut when you tried pulling it out of the new toner cartridge, you can no longer use that cartridge. So, make sure to pull the tape out carefully.