Samsung ML-2150N Toner
Shop Cartridges for ML-2150N
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the easy steps to replace the toner cartridge on the Samsung ML-2150N:
- To begin, open the top cover with the use of the handle.
- Remove the old toner cartridge from the ML-2150N. Set it aside for recycling.
- Pull the replacement cartridge out of its wrapper. Make sure to remove its sealing tape.
- Distribute the toner by lightly shaking the cartridge back and forth.
- By using the handle, insert the toner cartridge firmly into the Samsung printer until it locks into place.
- Once you're done with the installation, close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I prevent damage to the new cartridge during the installation process?
You can prevent damage to the new cartridge by keeping it sealed in its packaging while you remove the old cartridge from the Samsung ML-2150N. The toner cartridge may get damaged if it is exposed to light for a longer period of time.
How would I know if I have removed the entire length of the sealing tape from the new toner cartridge?
The sealing tape measures no longer than 50 mm when correctly removed. If you are in doubt, measure the tape you removed to avoid any printing issues later on.
What will happen if the tape was cut when I tried pulling it out of the new toner cartridge?
If the tape was cut when you tried pulling it out of the new toner cartridge, you can no longer use that cartridge. So, make sure to pull the tape out carefully.