Samsung ML-2151N Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $72.95
If you're a proud owner of the Samsung ML-2151N, then you'd be glad to know that there's a more affordable replacement toner cartridge available. Our Samsung ML-2150D8 Compatible Black Toner Cartridge costs as much as 34% less than the genuine product but it delivers the same 8,000 pages at 5% coverage. Get one here and install it into your ML-2151N to resume printing. Some of the notable features of this laser printer are 1,200 x 1,200 dpi resolution, fast 21 ppm print speed, 100,000 pages per month duty cycle, automatic duplexing, and USB 2.0, parallel, and Ethernet interfaces.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
You can replace the toner cartridge on the Samsung ML-2151N in just minutes. Here's how:
- Start by opening the top cover. Use the handle by doing so.
- Take the used toner cartridge out of the Samsung machine. Discard it according to your local regulations.
- Unpack the new cartridge. Always remember to peel off its sealing tape.
- You can distribute the toner by gently rocking the cartridge several times.
- Hold the handle, and then push the cartridge into the ML-2151N until it touches the back of the printer.
- Close the top cover and enjoy printing!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to immediately replace the Samsung ML-2151N toner cartridge when the print quality starts to deteriorate?
Not necessarily. But you have to order a replacement toner cartridge soon to avoid printing delays when the old cartridge gets totally empty.
What is the shelf life of your compatible Samsung toner cartridge?
Our compatible Samsung toner cartridge are generally good for approximately 24 to 36 months if stored right.
My Samsung ML-2150D8 Compatible Black Toner Cartridge order is above $30 and my shipping location is in a US contiguous state. How much do I pay for shipping?
ZERO! Yes, your shipping fee is waived if your order is $30 or more and shipping to the contiguous US.