Cartridge prices starting at $31.95
Good paper handling, solid print quality, and grayscale graphics—these are just some of the things that users love most about the Samsung ML-2250. It produces crisper text and graphics at up to 1,200 x 1,200 dpi resolution, and it comes with a standard 250-sheet paper cassette and 50-sheet multipurpose tray. It also offers a low cost per page that could even get lower if you use Inkjets’ Compatible Samsung ML-2250D5 Black Toner Cartridge. Call us to place your order or simply add this item to your cart. We offer fast, free shipping on orders $30 and above and shipping to any of the 48 adjoining states.
How To Replace Cartridge
Here’s how to replace the toner cartridge on the Samsung ML-2250:
- Open the front cover.
- Grasp the empty toner cartridge and pull it straight out of the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the box and remove its packing materials.
- Gently shake the new cartridge from side to side to distribute the toner evenly inside.
- Find the cartridge slots inside the printer, one on each side.
- Hold the new cartridge by the handle and slide it into the printer.
- Push the new cartridge in as far as it will go until it clicks into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will I know if the toner cartridge on the Samsung ML-2250 is starting to run low on toner?
When the Samsung ML-2250 toner cartridge is running low on toner, vertical white streak or faded areas appear on the printed page.
I just replaced the toner cartridges, but the printouts are still very light. What could be the problem?
If the printouts are light even if the cartridges are full, it’s probably because the print resolution setting is too light or the Toner Save Mode is on.
What is the shipping method available for orders that are qualified for free shipping?
Our free shipping offer is via USPS or UPS, and it will take 3 to 8 business days.