ML-2252WCartridge prices starting at $42.95
The Samsung ML-2252W is a part of the Samsung ML series of digital monochrome laser printers. It is easy to use and setup, so you can have it up and running in just a few clicks. It features an ultra-fast USB 2.0 interface and it has a monthly duty cycle of up to 30,000 pages per month. Standard paper capacity is 450 sheets and processor is 166 MHz. If you want to enjoy savings with this printer, then use our heavily discounted Samsung ML-2250D5 Compatible Black Toner Cartridge. It is a brand-new, premium-grade product that's designed to meet or exceed OEM standard. Place your order with us now!
Shop Cartridges for ML-2252W
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
With the simple guide below, you will be able to replace the toner cartridge on the Samsung ML-2252W:
- The first thing that you need to do is to pull the front cover towards you until it is completely opened.
- Take the old toner cartridge out of the ML-2252W. Dispose of it carefully.
- Lift the replacement cartridge straight out of the protective box. Ensure that it is shaken well and the toner is evenly distributed.
- Install the toner cartridge firmly into the printer until it latches into place.
- Once you're done, close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
The “Ready Replace Cart” message appears on the Samsung ML-2252W printer display. What to do?
If the “Ready Replace Cart” message appears on the display, it means the toner cartridge is nearing the end of its life. You must order a new toner cartridge right away to avoid printing issues.
How do I get a copy of my invoice?
You can get a copy of your invoice once you have checked out online. A confirmation email will also be sent to your email address. If you did not get an email, you may call or chat with us so we can assist you.
What are your shipping options?
Our shipping options include standard USPS ground, UPS 3-day, UPS 2-day, and UPS Overnight.