Samsung ML-2525 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
Print at speeds of up to 24 pages per minute with the Samsung ML-2525. It delivers high-quality prints with up to 1200 x 600 dpi, and it boasts a 12,000-page monthly duty cycle. With this printer, you can also print your desktop with a single button, thanks to the ESP Easy Screen Print button. And if you want to get your needed replacement Samsung MLT-D105L Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge with a few mouse clicks, that's very much possible here at Inkjets. We are a trusted online provider of cheap but high-quality compatible toner cartridges and we've been in the business since 1997. All our compatible products are covered by a full-year warranty, so no need to hesitate. Shop with us now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
These following steps will help you in replacing the toner cartridge on the Samsung ML-2525:
- Lower the front access panel, and then look for the handle of the cartridge that needs replacement.
- Slide the cartridge straight out towards you to remove it.
- Open the box for the new cartridge. Then, peel off two pieces of tape holding the cardboard in place.
- Remove the cardboard. To distribute the toner, shake the cartridge from side to side 5 or 6 times.
- With the handle facing toward you, install the toner cartridge into the machine.
- Close the front access panel.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do if I receive the wrong toner cartridge for my Samsung ML-2525?
If in the event you receive the wrong toner cartridge for your ML-2525, kindly inform us by calling us at 1-972-200-3813 or sending us an email at [email protected]. We will send you the correct product together with a prepaid shipping label so you can ship the wrong cartridge back to us free of charge.
Aside from warranty, does Inkjets also have a money-back guarantee?
Yes. If you are not satisfied with your compatible toner cartridge, we will give you a full refund within a year of the purchase date, no questions asked.
Do you ship your compatible Samsung toner cartridges internationally?
As of now, no. But, we may ship to Canada soon, so feel free to sign-up for our newsletter to get updates on policy changes.