Samsung ML-2851NDL Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $31.95
Enjoy outstanding-quality black-and-white documents with the Samsung ML-2851NDL. This monochrome laser printer can print up to 30 letter-size documents per minute with a print resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. It's total media capacity is 250 sheets and has a monthly duty cycle of 30,000 pages. To get the same excellent monochrome prints at a lower cost, use the Compatible Samsung ML-D2850B Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge. With the same 5,000-page yield and reliable printing performance, you'll never go wrong with this compatible version as it costs almost half the price of its genuine counterpart. Buy one here now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
It's easy to replace the toner cartridge on the Samsung ML-2851NDL. Here's how:
- Check if the front cover of the ML-2851NDL is open.
- Remove the old toner cartridge. Carefully dispose of it according to your local regulations.
- Slide the new cartridge out of its wrapper.
- Distribute the toner. To do this, give the cartridge a light shake 5 or six times.
- Make sure to peel off the tape in removing the protective paper from the toner cartridge.
- Install the cartridge firmly into your Samsung device until it latches into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
My Samsung ML-2851NDL is in the middle of a print job when the print quality starts to deteriorate. Do I have to replace the toner cartridge to resume printing?
Not necessarily. When the print quality starts to deteriorate, it means there's a low toner supply. You can still maximize the remaining toner inside the cartridge and temporarily improve the print quality. Simply remove the cartridge from the machine, shake the toner cartridge to redistribute the remaining toner, and reinstall the cartridge.
Print quality did not improve after redistributing the toner. What's the next step?
If the print quality did not improve after redistributing the toner inside the cartridge, then it's high time you replace the cartridge.
How much should be my order subtotal to qualify for free shipping?
To qualify for free shipping, your order subtotal should be $30 or up and the product should be shipped to the contiguous US.