Samsung ML-2851NDR Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $28.95
The Samsung ML-2851NDR is a compact printer that perfectly fits any tight workspace. It measures only 14.3 x 14.5 x 8.3 inches and weighs only about 19.4 lbs. But even if it has a small footprint, it never disappoints in terms of printing speed and performance. It prints at speeds of up to 30 ppm and boasts a monthly duty cycle of up to 30,000 pages. What's more, it has the option to use a high-yield toner cartridge such as our Samsung ML-D2850B Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge. This compatible version delivers the same 5,000 pages but at a fraction of the cost of its OEM counterpart. Shop here now to save on high-quality toner!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Below is an easy guide to help you replace the toner cartridge on the Samsung ML-2851NDR
- Verify if the front cover of the unit is open.
- Pull out the used toner cartridge. Throw it according to your local regulations.
- Unwrap the replacement cartridge. Make sure to distribute its toner before you continue.
- Take the protective paper out of the toner cartridge while being careful not to touch the green surface.
- Slide the cartridge firmly into your Samsung device until you hear it click into place.
- Close the front cover and enjoy printing!
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if the Samsung ML-2851NDR toner cartridge has reached its estimated cartridge life?
If your Samsung toner cartridge has reached its estimated cartridge life, your ML-2851NDR suddenly stops printing and the Error LED blinks red.
What does estimated cartridge life mean?
Estimated cartridge life means the estimated or expected service life of the toner cartridge. This often indicates the estimated number of pages that the cartridge can produce at 5% coverage.
How much is the shipping fee if my Samsung ML-D2850B Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge order is shipping to the non-contiguous US?
Non-contiguous US orders require a shipping fee of $24.99 and delivery usually takes 5 to 10+ business days.