Samsung ML-2855ND Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $31.95
When there are a lot of things to be done, every minute is crucial—that’s why, the Samsung ML-2855ND ensures you finish even high-volume print jobs in as little time as possible. This mono laser workgroup printer helps enhance your work efficiency as it offers blazing fast print speeds of up to 30 pages per minute and comes with a standard 400MHz processor and 64MB memory to minimize bottlenecks. Replacement Samsung toner cartridges are widely available here at Inkjets too. Purchase our Samsung MLT-D209L Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge and get up to 70% savings. Feel free to contact one of our friendly customer service representatives if you need any assistance.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the Samsung ML-2855ND with these steps:
- Turn the printer off and unplug the power cord.
- Open the front cover and pull the toner cartridge out. Put it on a piece of cloth or paper to avoid any toner mess.
- Get the new toner cartridge and take it out of the box. Remove the tape and other packing materials from the cartridge.
- Align the new cartridge with the tracks inside the printer and slide it all the way in until it clicks into place.
- Close the front cover and turn on the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if the toner cartridge on my Samsung ML-2855ND is nearing the end of its life?
There are three signs that will tell you a near-empty toner cartridge on the ML-2855ND. One, white streaks or light printing occurs; two, the ‘Toner Low’ or ‘Replace Toner’ message appears on the display, and three, the Status LED blinks red.
What is the proper way to store any unused Samsung toner cartridge?
When storing any unused Samsung toner cartridge, make sure to keep it in its original, unopened package until installation. It should be stored in a horizontal position and not standing on end and should be kept away from direct sunlight.
What are your payment options?
Our payment options include credit cards such as VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover both for offline and online orders. We also accept PayPal (online orders only) and checks and money order (mail-in orders only).