ML-2950NDCartridge prices starting at $35.99
Shop Cartridges for ML-2950ND, ML-2950
- Compatible Samsung MLT-D103L Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield 2,500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the 6 steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the Samsung ML-2950ND:
- Open the front cover.
- Grasp the old toner cartridge and pull it out of the printer.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of the box and its protective bag. Then, remove the packing materials and sealing tape used to protect it during shipment.
- Shake the new cartridge 5 or 6 times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Align the new cartridge with the tracks inside the printer and push it all the way in until it locks into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to minimize toner consumption and paper usage when printing with my Samsung ML-2950ND?
Yes. To cut toner consumption and paper usage, you must enable the eco mode on your ML-2950ND printer setting.
The printouts are blurry. What could be the problem?
When the printouts are blurry, the toner level might be low or uneven. You may remove the cartridge from the printer and shake the toner 5 or 6 times to redistribute the remaining toner inside.
How would I know if a toner cartridge has almost reached its estimated cartridge life?
If a toner cartridge has almost reached its estimated cartridge life, the Toner LED orange will stay on.