Samsung ML-3312ND Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $35.95
If you want those print jobs done fast, then use the Samsung ML-3312ND. This black and white laser printer can print up to 33 pages per minute, so it reduces the time you wait for those documents to get printed. It also features a 375 MHz processor and 64 MB standard memory for more reliable performance. And what's more amazing is that it allows allows you to print directly from your mobile device to the printer over your wireless network, thanks to the Samsung Mobile Print App. Want reduced printing costs while using this device? Then, switch to Inkjets' more affordable but high-quality Samsung MLT-D205L Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge. It's designed to do what the OEM does—print professional-quality documents and deliver up to 5,000 pages at 5% coverage—at a fraction of the cost. Buy one here now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
With these easy steps, you will be able to replace the toner cartridge on the Samsung ML-3312ND:
- Verify if the front cover of the ML-3312ND is open.
- Pull the old toner cartridge straight out of the machine. Then, recycle it according to your local regulations.
- Lift the replacement cartridge out of its protective box. Don't forget to remove its label.
- Distribute the toner by rocking the cartridge several times.
- Put toner cartridge in your Samsung ML-3312ND. Make sure that it is fully seated before you continue.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if the Samsung ML-3312ND toner cartridge has run out of ink?
If the toner cartridge has run out of ink, your Samsung ML-3312ND will suddenly stop printing. Replace the empty cartridge with a new one so you can continue printing.
When should I consider getting a new toner cartridge for my Samsung printer?
You should consider getting a new toner cartridge for your Samsung printer when a low toner message appears on the printer display.
Do I get free shipping if my order is shipping to the continental US?
Yes, provided that you meet the minimum purchase requirement of $30.