Samsung ML-3470ND Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $42.95
First impressions count as most people say, so use the Samsung ML-3470ND to print high-quality business documents and prints to help grow your business. With a maximum 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution, this machine can give you excellent prints at speeds of up to 33 ppm. It also features a USB 2.0 interface for your much-needed PC-free printing. And to ensure you get more prints out of this machine, it has the option to use a high-yield toner cartridge. A more affordable option is available right here at Inkjets.com to give you bigger savings. Our Samsung ML-D3470B Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge is designed to meet OE specifications so it performs just as well as the original. Buy one here now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow the basic step-by-step guide below if you need to replace the toner cartridge on the Samsung ML-3470ND:
- Open the front cover of your printer. To do this, raise it until it is secured in its place.
- Select the cartridge that needs replacement. Carefully dispose of it.
- Remove the replacement cartridge from its protective box. Locate its label and pull it straight out of the cartridge.
- Rock the cartridge back and forth to distribute the toner. Do not touch the green underside.
- Slide the toner cartridge all the way inside the ML-3470ND.
- Close the front cover. Your Samsung machine is now ready for daily use.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I extend the life of the Samsung ML-3470D toner cartridge and get reduced cost per page?
Use the Toner Save feature of your ML-3470D to extend the life of the toner cartridge and reduce your cost per page. Take note, however, that print quality is reduced when printing in this mode.
I got a ""Toner Low"" error message. Is immediate replacement necessary?
Yes. The ""Toner Low"" error message indicates a low toner level and it won't be long before the cartridge gets totally depleted. So, getting a replacement toner cartridge immediately is highly necessary.
What makes the high-yield toner cartridge different from a standard Samsung toner cartridge?
A high-yield toner cartridge contains a higher amount of toner, so it prints more pages than the standard toner cartridge. Although it costs a few dollars more than the standard cartridge, it is still more economical to use because it offers less frequent replacements and a lower cost per page.