Samsung ML-3470ND TonerCartridge prices starting at $35.95
Shop Cartridges for ML-3470ND
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow the basic step-by-step guide below if you need to replace the toner cartridge on the Samsung ML-3470ND:
- Open the front cover of your printer. To do this, raise it until it is secured in its place.
- Select the cartridge that needs replacement. Carefully dispose of it.
- Remove the replacement cartridge from its protective box. Locate its label and pull it straight out of the cartridge.
- Rock the cartridge back and forth to distribute the toner. Do not touch the green underside.
- Slide the toner cartridge all the way inside the ML-3470ND.
- Close the front cover. Your Samsung machine is now ready for daily use.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I extend the life of the Samsung ML-3470D toner cartridge and get reduced cost per page?
Use the Toner Save feature of your ML-3470D to extend the life of the toner cartridge and reduce your cost per page. Take note, however, that print quality is reduced when printing in this mode.
I got a ""Toner Low"" error message. Is immediate replacement necessary?
Yes. The ""Toner Low"" error message indicates a low toner level and it won't be long before the cartridge gets totally depleted. So, getting a replacement toner cartridge immediately is highly necessary.
What makes the high-yield toner cartridge different from a standard Samsung toner cartridge?
A high-yield toner cartridge contains a higher amount of toner, so it prints more pages than the standard toner cartridge. Although it costs a few dollars more than the standard cartridge, it is still more economical to use because it offers less frequent replacements and a lower cost per page.