Samsung ML-3710D Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $35.95
The Samsung ML-3710D is an easy-to-use monochrome laser printer with print speeds of up to 37 letter-size pages in just 60 seconds. It comes with a powerful 600 MHz processor and supports up to 384 MB RAM. Automatic duplexing comes standard with this Samsung printer model and its monthly duty cycle is 80,000 pages. Supported media types include envelopes, transparencies, labels, plain paper, cards, and bond paper. Get the best deals on replacement Samsung ML-3710D toner cartridges here at Inkjets.com. We offer low prices on these products if you're looking at reducing your printing costs. Order the Samsung MLT-D205L Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge here now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
This simple guide will help you in replacing the toner cartridge on the Samsung ML-3710D:
- The first thing that you need to do is to open the front cover of the ML-3710D.
- Use the hand grip in removing the used toner cartridge from the machine. Throw it according to your local regulations.
- Unbox the new cartridge. Save the box for future use.
- With the use of the handle, push the toner cartridge firmly into the Samsung printer.
- Once the cartridge is fully seated, lower the front cover.
- Check the quality of the replacement cartridge by sending a print job.
Frequently Asked Questions
The prints look faded. Does this mean the Samsung ML-3710D toner cartridge needs replacement soon?
Yes, that's likely. When there's a low toner level, the print quality starts to deteriorate. You must get a new Samsung toner cartridge and have it ready for use when the print quality becomes unacceptable.
Do you accept PayPal payments?
Yes. If you place your Samsung toner cartridge order online, you may pay using PayPal during checkout.
Are all orders $30 and up qualified for free shipping?
No. Shipping fees are waived if the order is $30 or above and not shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, or U.S. territories.