Samsung ML-4050N Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $95.95
Your printer should be as hardworking as you—introducing the Samsung ML-4050N. This fast and efficient monochrome printer can improve your productivity, thanks to its 38 ppm print speed and 9 seconds first page print time. It offers a maximum print resolution of 1200 dpi and a duty cycle of 200,000 pages per month. And since it has the option to use a high-yield toner cartridge, it offers cost-savings and less frequent replacement. You can save more money with our Samsung ML-D4550B Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge. Just like its OEM counterpart, it prints up to 20,000 pages at 5% coverage. A 100% Satisfaction Guarantee comes with this compatible product so you can shop with confidence. Buy now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the Samsung ML-4050N with these easy steps:
- Make sure that the top cover of your machine is open.
- Remove the old toner cartridge. Set it aside for recycling.
- Unpack the new cartridge. Don't forget to peel off its sealing tape.
- Distribute the toner. To do this, give the cartridge a light shake.
- Take the flexible plastic holder out of the toner cartridge. Then, begin the installation.
- Push the toner cartridge forward until it touches the back of the ML-4050N and an audible click is heard.
- Close the top cover and you're done!
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if the existing Samsung ML-4050N toner cartridge is already empty?
When the old Samsung cartridge is already empty, the Toner Empty alert message appears on the display and the status LED lights red.
How do I remove toner stain from my clothes?
To remove toner stain, use a dry cloth to wipe off the toner, and then wash your clothes in cold water. Do not use hot water when washing to avoid setting the toner into the clothing permanently.
Do I get free shipping with my Samsung ML-D4550B Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge?
Yes, if the cartridge, which costs over $30, is shipping to any of the 48 adjoining states.