Samsung ML-4550 TonerCartridge prices starting at $47.95
Shop Cartridges for ML-4550
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on the Samsung ML-4550:
- Verify if the top cover of your Samsung printer is open. Then, take the used toner cartridge out.
- Pull the replacement cartridge out of its wrapper. Make sure to remove the sealing tape and loosen the toner by gently rocking the cartridge back and forth.
- Remove the flexible plastic holder from the cartridge.
- Install the toner cartridge firmly into the ML-4550 until it clicks into position.
- Close the top cover and enjoy printing!
Frequently Asked Questions
When do I replace the old toner cartridge in my Samsung ML-4550?
You need to replace the old toner cartridge in your Samsung ML-4550 when the Toner Empty message appears on the display or when the status LED lights red.
Can I temporarily improve the print quality when toner starts to run low?
Yes. Simply remove the cartridge from the ML-4550, shake it a few times to redistribute the remaining toner inside, and reinstall the cartridge. We highly suggest you order a new cartridge soon because this is just a temporary fix. Soon, the old cartridge will run out of toner. It sure helps to have the new cartridge on hand when this happens.
Is PayPal payment accepted?
Yes. We accept PayPal payments on online orders.