Samsung ML-4551N Toner
Single Ink Cartridges
How To Replace Cartridge
- You can access the empty toner of your Samsung ML-4551n by opening your device's top cover.
- Once you've opened the top cover, hold the handle of the toner. Then, pull upwards or lift it out of its placement. Dispose properly.
- Grab the replacement toner you bought from Inkjets. Take it out of its box and remove its cover.
- Gently shake the new toner to distribute the toner.
- Hold the handle of the replacement toner. Then, insert it in the toner slot.
- Lower the top cover until it is closed. Congratulations, you've successfully replaced the toner of your Samsung printer.