Samsung ML-4551ND Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $47.95
Dubbed as Samsung's fastest monochrome laser printer, the Samsung ML-4551ND produces A4-size pages at 43 ppm and letter-size documents at 45 ppm. Maximum print resolution is up to 1200 x 1200 dpi and connectivity options are USB 2.0, parallel, and Ethernet. It features a powerful 500 MHz CPU and standard 128 MB memory, allowing it to perform at its peak even in the most demanding work environments. Shop here at Inkjets.com for the replacement Samsung ML-4551ND toner cartridge that you need. Our Samsung ML-D4550B Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge is discounted up to 60% so you can pocket the savings. Place your order here now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
It's easy to replace the toner cartridge on the Samsung ML-4551ND. Just follow the basic step-by-step guide below:
- Check if the top cover of the ML-4551ND is open. Afterwards, pull out the empty toner cartridge.
- Slide the new cartridge out of its protective bag.
- Always remember to pull out the sealing tape before shaking the cartridge several times for the toner distribution.
- Pull the flexible plastic holder out of the cartridge, and then start the installation.
- Slide the toner cartridge all the way into the Samsung machine until it snaps into place.
- Close the top cover. Your printer is now ready for regular use.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Samsung ML-4551ND won't recognize the newly installed compatible toner cartridge. What could be the problem?
If the ML-4551ND won't recognize the newly installed cartridge, it's most likely that the sealing tape still remains on the cartridge. Take the cartridge out of the machine and remove the sealing tape if necessary. If the tape's already out, it could be that the cartridge is not installed correctly. Reinstall the cartridge and press it down until it clicks into place.
Does your compatible Samsung toner cartridge come with a warranty?
Yes. Our compatible Samsung toner cartridge carries a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase. It is warranted to be free from defects for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase when stored, installed, and used under normal conditions.
What are your payment options?
Our payment options are credit cards, PayPal, checks, and money orders.