Samsung SCX-1000 InkCartridge prices starting at $13.95
Shop Cartridges for SCX-1000
- Lexmark 70 & 80 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $35.95 As low as $33.953 Cartridges / $11.98 ea
- Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the ink cartridge on the Samsung SCX-1000 by following these easy steps:
- Make sure that the top cover of your Samsung machine is open.
- Raise the scanner bed. Then, use the cartridge compartment cover to support it.
- Put the cartridge carrier into the loading position. Then, remove the old ink cartridge.
- Unpack the new cartridge. Make sure to peel off its protective sticker and transparent tape.
- Install the ink cartridge into the carrier of the SCX-1000. You will hear an audible click once it is completely secured.
- Close the top cover and you're done!
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I insert the black and color ink cartridges inside the Samsung SCX-1000?
When installing the black and color Samsung SCX-1000 ink cartridges, make sure to insert the black cartridge into the right slot and the color ink cartridge into the left slot.
I'm getting a blank page even after installing the remanufactured Lexmark 70 black and Lexmark 80 color ink cartridges. What to do?
If you get a blank page after installing the remanufactured ink cartridges, try removing the cartridges and check if the sticker and the transparent tape covering the copper contact area on the cartridges are removed. If these are still intact, then remove them before you reinstall the cartridges.
Do I have to pay for shipping if my order is less than $30?
Yes. Orders below $30 require a minimal shipping fee of $3.95, if shipping to the contiguous US. If the order is bound to the non-contiguous US, the shipping fee is $24.95.